CLASS XI SUBJECTS
Adhyapana School is probably one of the very few schools in the country offering a wide range of subjects as choice for students.Learners can take different combination of subjects as per directives of the Central Board.
The subjects offered cater to an immense range of possibilities , aligning to latest career trends and growing new – age requirements, allowing students to pursue careers in Science,Commerce,Arts/Humanities or even Multi – disciplinary programs.
As per CBSE norms: Students must take English Core + any 4 Subjects.
Subjects Offered: Accountancy, Applied Mathematics, Biology, Business Studies, Chemistry, Commercial Art, Computer Science, Economics, Hindi, History, Home Science, Informatics Practices, Mathematics, Physical Education, Physics, Political Science, Psychology , Sociology, Tamil, Web Application
- Admissions till Class VIII- The admissions will be awarded as per the latest rules and regulations of the Board.
- Admissions in Class IX- For Class IX, the student must have finished his or her regular study of Class VIII.
- Admissions in Class X- To be eligible for admission into Class X, it is mandatory for a student to have finished his/her class IX from a recognized board. The admission also requires the qualifying marks in the equivalent examination. Moreover, transferred students should have TC and other documents to apply for the admissions.
- Admissions in Class XI- Students who have qualified their class X from a recognized board are eligible for admission. This section provides the opportunity of choosing subjects of choice. However, it is mandatory to score the minimum score to be eligible for the favorite stream.
- CBSE Admissions in Class XII- Generally there will be no direct admissions to Class XII. Students must have qualified their class XI from the same institute. However admissions can be provided under the special regulations to the students shifted from other schools or cities as per CBSE norms. Also, the student must have attained the relevant qualification from a recognized board.