Admission is given to candidates strictly on merit basis. Every aspiring student from Std. I onwards seeking admission, will appear for a written entrance test which will be followed by personal interaction with the admissions committee. The students for kindergarten are admitted based on personal interactions alone.
|Office :||8.30 am - 4.00 pm :||All working days.|
|Pre-KG - Std V :||8.45 am - 3.15 pm :||Mon - Fri|
|Std. VI onwards :||8.45 am - 3.15 pm :||Mon - Sat|
|All Saturdays are off for students from Pre KG to Std V|
|From Std VI onwards 2nd Saturday is off- provided the month has no other official holiday(s).|
Recommendations to Parents
In order to ensure smooth conduct and proper functioning of our school, total co-operation between parents and the school is essential. The following points are worthy of note:
- Parents must ensure that their wards bring the school diaries to school every day. They must also look into the diaries daily and sign the same.
- Students may be picked up from school only by the authorized persons.
- Non-Vegetarian food is strictly prohibited in school. This includes even eggs. Please help us maintain the sanctity of the school.
- Tuitions are to be avoided as far as possible. Do discuss with the school on any special needs.
- Please do not send any money/fees through drivers, maids and such others.
- School cannot be held resposible for loss any cash
- Please inform the school promptly if there is any change of address, telephone number etc.
- Prior sanction should be sought and got from the Principal through a written application for any absence exceeding 2 days.
- Attendance on the first day and last day of every session is compulsory.
- In the event the child is unwell, kindly do not send the child to school.
- Requests for Transfer Certficate, if any, should be made on or before 31st Jan. of the current year.
Recommendations to Students
- Bring this dairy to school everyday
- You are in an English Medium School and you must be able to speak in English. So practice speaking in English without worrying whether you speak in correctly or incorrectly.
- Develop self-discipline.
- Be punctual and regular.
- Speak the truth at all times. Everyone will trust you.
- Face challenges bravely.
- Be friendly, helpful and cheerful. This is the best way to be loved by all.
- Study regularly and sincerely.This is the only way to succeed in school.
- Your teachers will always help you. Approach them in times of need.
- Celebrate your birthday by doing something good for the poor and the needy.
- Pray everyday for knowledge, wisdom and courage.